Welcome to Knockbain Community Council. We are the statutory body serving Munlochy, North Kessock and the smaller communities between and around them on the Black Isle, just north of Inverness. You can see our location here
The role of our Community Council is to represent the issues and concerns of the local residents who live in the area, which could have a benefit to our communities.
WELCOME SIGN - NORTH KESSOCK
The Community Council have set up a working group to create a welcome sign for North Kessock
If you are interested in getting involved or have any suggestions please email email@example.com.
The tabs on the left of this page will help you naviagate to other sections for latest information and consultations including:
- A9 Active Travel Improvements - North Kessock here
- A9 Kessock to Tore case for change report here
- A9 Kessock to Tore study - public consultation on options here
-A9 North Kessock to Tore - Publication of public consultation report here
- latest updates on the Covid19 pandemic response locally
- Community Action Plan project
- Highland Council consultation on the Inner Moray Firth Local Development Plan
Our Calendar page includes dates of meetings and details of other events within the community.
If you would like to send us anything to be included in our forthcoming meetings please send it via the "Contact Us" tab on the left.