01 June 2017
Remember Remember 5th November

Remember, remember to Licence for 5th November

The Highland Council is urging all organisers of community fireworks events that they will need to get their public entertainment licence application submitted soon to the Council if they wish to have a licence in place for Bonfire Night.

Anyone planning to organise a community fireworks events is urged to make early applications for public entertainment licences to ensure that they can be processed and granted in time for their events.  Even where fireworks events are free and there is no charge for the public to attend - a public entertainment licence is still required.

These new rules, which were agreed by the Highland Licensing Committee, came into effect from 1 January 2017.

For further information, including details on how to make an application, please visit www.highland.gov.uk/publicentertainment or contact any Highland Council Licensing or Environmental Health Office

sitemap | cookie policy | privacy policy | accessibility statement